Architectural Door Handles
This architectural grade Kaiser Door Lever handle kit, from our high-end door furniture range, is made to the highest standards with solid stainless steel. It has a concealed fix (no visible screw fixings) and a spring set with all components built to last. Unlike almost all handles available commercially, these door levers are solid and heavy and not hollow. Made from real 304 stainless steel and not a cheaper metal with a "stainless steel like finish" coating, these handles are both visually appealing yet will not rust or lose their coating like cheaper handles do. The classic curved lines of the Kaiser Door Lever ergonomic handle make this a popular choice for refurbished era homes.
Everything You Need in One Kit
Unlike many other door furniture kits, this includes the passage handle set with matching escutcheons - and everything required to complete the installation. You can install it on:
- A standard passage door with the included latch set (escutcheon will not be required),
- An internal privacy door with our privacy mortice lock and thumb latch cylinder (sold separately), or
- A entrance/security door with our security mortice lock and key cylinder (sold separately) by simply having your locksmith provide a key lock cylinder (standard European profile) to your key specifications.
- Solid 304 brushed stainless steel lever handles, rose, and escutcheon set (suitable for left or right handed installation)
- Standard 100mm x 8mm spindle (suitable for most doors 35mm to 58mm)
- 60mm backset latch (standard latch for domestic passage door) with faceplate
- All required fixing screws and installation templates and instructions
5 Year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults for the Stainless Steel Handle Set, standard warranty applies for all other components - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.